Develop your career. Enhance your life.
Strengthen your future – at North Star Mutual Insurance Company!
At North Star, we appreciate and value the contribution each individual makes to the overall success of the company. We strive to provide a personable and professional work environment, challenging and rewarding work experience and opportunities for career growth and continual learning.
All full-time positions include eligibility for the following benefit programs:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- HSA and Flex Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible Hours
North Star is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Full-time employees work 40 hours within that time frame, offering some flexibility in work schedules.
North Star is a Tobacco-Free campus.
An application must be completed in order to be considered for any position. Completed applications may be submitted via e-mail, fax or by U.S. Mail to Marissa Viaene, Human Resources Assistant.
- Agency/Support Services Technician
- Corporate Services Technician
- Field Representative – Brainerd/Surrounding Area
- Policy Processing Technician – Personal Lines
- Senior Accountant
- Territory Claims Adjuster – Anoka, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington
- Territory Claims Adjuster – Sibley, Nicollet, Le Sueur, Blue Earth
- Territory Claims Adjuster – Southern Iowa
If you would like to work for North Star, but do not see a position you are interested in, feel free to submit a completed application and check back often. We are interested in meeting talented people!
Contact Human Resources
Questions may be addressed to Marissa Viaene, Human Resources Assistant.
Telephone: 800 622-5230 or 507-423-6262
North Star Mutual Insurance Company
269 Barstad Road South
P.O. Box 48
Cottonwood, MN 56229