North Star Mutual – Your Partner in Cyber and Identity Protection
Cyber Crime and Identity Fraud are some of the fastest growing crimes in America. Luckily, your North Star Mutual (Homeowners, Mobile Homeowners, Farmowners, Combination Dwelling Owners and Farm Combination Package Policy) policy automatically includes Family Cyber Coverage, Identity Fraud Expense Coverage as well as Restoration Services, provided by CyberScout™, the premier expert resolution provider in the United States.
This coverage addresses the increased cyber security and identity fraud risks faced by individuals and families, including expenses and damage resulting from identity theft, cyber attacks, email scams, credit card fraud and cyber bullying.
North Star Mutual has Partnered with highly experienced resolution experts at CyberScout™ to provide you with proactive resources and ongoing education to help you respond to and resolve these difficult situations.
Call North Star Mutual Today
All it takes is one phone call to receive the expert assistance you need in the event of a cyber attack or identity fraud. Call 800-622-5230 to contact a CyberScout™ resolution specialist and they will do the rest. Coverage includes:
- Up to $25,000* coverage limit, with a $100 deductible per claim
- Identity Fraud Expense Protection – Includes Identity Theft Recovery services, Disaster Document Recovery, and Identity Fraud Expense Coverage.
- Data Recovery and System Restoration – Covers data recovery expenses and system restoration costs as a result of a cyber attack.
- Cyber Extortion Expenses – Ransom monies and associated costs incurred due to a cyber extortion threat, including ransomeware.
- Cyber Bullying Expenses – Expenses incurred as a victim of cyber bullying, including the cost to see counseling, childcare or caregiver expenses, temporary relocation, lost wages and internet clean-up costs.
- Breach Notification Costs – Breach notification and credit monitoring costs incurred when the personal data of others is stolen, lost or exposed while entrusted to the policyholder.
In addition, policyholders have access to:
- Free Education and Resources at www.northstar-cyber.com – Access the latest in prevention tips, news and resources, including access to consultants to help manage your identity and cyber security.
- Cyber Crime (Optional Coverage) – Expanded coverage for financial loss and expenses incurred due to cyber crime, including wire transfer fraud, phishing attacks, and electronic theft of money from a bank account.
Source: CyberScout™ in partnership with TMHCC